Shift-I Flat Progressive Shift Light
Why the Shift-I Progressive Shift Indicator?
1. You get a smooth and consistent anticipation of your shift point.
2. It reduces driver workload and fatigue, both in sprint races and endurance events.
3. It provides drivers with reference points for performance.
4. You get immediate feedback on cornering entry and exit RPM.
5. You can achieve consistent staging RPM for standing starts & launches - so no more watching the tacho on the start line!
6. In enduro events you can manage your fuel by short shifting at an indicated point below the peak RPM.
7. You can improve your lap time consistency and get up to speed at new tracks and with new suspension setups faster.
8. Eliminate unnecessary engine/transmission wear by keeping the RPM within the range you want, without bouncing off the limiter.
Shift-I Mazda Miata Mounting Bracket
Don't hassle with trying to mount the flat-bottomed Shift-I light to your curved Miata gauge hood. We've already done that for you!
Prefabricated plastic mounting brackets for the Shift-I-Flat.
Questions? Tel: 803-261-7629, M-F 8am-5:30pm EST